Connect now with The Yoga and Wellness Studio, Smiths Fall’s premier Yoga, Spinning, Group Fitness and Personal Training Studio. Offering the most comprehensive class schedule in the area, led by our internationally and nationally certified Yoga Teachers and Fitness Professionals we focus on quality and not quantity by offering small class sizes.
Since we believe in bringing the best in quality programming and instruction to the region, our instructor’s, coaches and yoga teacher’s certifications/qualifications include:
- Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with additional certifications in Ashtanga, Yin, Power, Kids, Warrior, Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra, and Core Strength Vinyasa, Pre and Post Natal Yoga and LifeForce Level 1;
- Yoga Therapy;
- American Council on Exercise, YMCA and CanFit certified in group fitness and personal training;
- CrossFit Level I trainers;
- CrossFit Kids Trainer;
- Agatsu Level I & II KettleBell Coaches;
- Crossfit Olympic Lifting Coach;
- Ultimate XT Bootcamp Coach;
- KBTA Level 1 & 2 Kettlebell Trainer Specialist;
- World Kettlebell Club (WKC) Fitness Trainer and Kettlebell Coach
- Zumba® Level 1, 2, and Zumbatomics® Instructor;
- Piloxing® Instructors;
- Spinning® Instructors;
- Turbokick® Instructors;
- BTS Group Power Instructors;
- Fitness Kickboxing Level II Coach;
- Pilates Level I and II Instructors;
- TRX system trainers
Choose from classes in Hatha, Yin, Warm/Hot Yoga, Power Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Kids Yoga, Yoga for Teens, Stretch and Flex for Seniors, LifeForce Yoga For Mood Management and Pre and Post Natal Yoga. Our yoga classes are led by yoga teachers certified at the 200 or 500 hour level and focus on creating an environment that is warm, fun and encouraging, regardless of your experience or age.
Our group fitness classes include: Piloxing®, Bootcamps, TBC (Total Body Conditoning) , BOSU, TRX, Group Power®,, HardCORE, Yoga on The Stability Ball, and Spinning®.
We focus on offering:
- Quality Student-Ratio in classes-max 15
- Pre-Registering is an option – Feel Free to Attend any Classes, Anytime
- No membership fees
- A variety of options-pay as you go, class cards; annual, monthly plans available
- Private Specialized Studio Space in a designated heritage building with natural light and soothing decor
For those wanting to expand their personal yoga practice or inspire others, our Yoga Teacher Training Program is approved by Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour level and our 300 Hour Yoga Therapy Training Program. We are a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
Meet Our Instructors-Jan Turner
RYT 200, Spinning Instructor, YMCA Group Fitness Leader
RYT, Lifeforce Level I Practitioner, Madd dogg certified Spinning Instructor and YMCA certified group fitness instructor with many years experience behind her. Jan’s enthusiasm and energy resonates with her students who love her approach to fitness and yoga. Believing that we are all powerful and in control of our destiny, Jan’s LifeForce Yoga class provides the tools to students to help them unlock their potential.
Jan’s passion for what she teaches shines through in every class!