CHECK OUT OUR 300 Hour advanced Yoga Therapy Progam!!
Connect now with The Yoga and Wellness Studio, Smiths Fall’s premier Yoga Studio and Yoga Teacher and Yoga Therapy Training Institute. Offering the most comprehensive class schedule in the area, led by our internationally and nationally certified Registered Yoga Teachers and Therapists, we focus on quality and not quantity by offering small class sizes.
Our Registered Yoga Teachers also are certified or trained in:
Hot Yoga; YIN; Power Yoga; Kids Yoga; Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra: Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga; Restorative; Pre and Post Natal Yoga; Yoga for Healthy Backs and Restorative
For those wanting to expand their personal yoga practice or inspire others, our Yoga Teacher Training Program is approved by Yoga Alliance at the 200 hour level and our 300 Hour Yoga Therapy Training Program. We are a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
The Yoga and Wellness Studio is an approved Certified Private Educational Institution by The Minister of Employment and Social Development and the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for the 200, 300 and Yoga Therapy Teacher Training programs. Students taking our programs are eligible to receive an official tuition fee receipt which allows students to qualify for Tuition and Education Tax Credits on their personal income tax for the tuition paid for these programs.
Since we believe in bringing the best in quality programming and instruction to the region, we have partnered with Evolve Fitness and Performance and CrossFit Conexus, to being the most comprehensive programming to the region. The instructors and Evolve, are certified in:
- American Council on Exercise, YMCA and CanFit certified in group fitness and personal training;
- CrossFit Level I trainers;
- CrossFit Kids Trainer;
- Agatsu Level I & II KettleBell Coaches;
- Crossfit Olympic Lifting Coach;
- Ultimate XT Bootcamp Coach;
- KBTA Level 1 & 2 Kettlebell Trainer Specialist;
- World Kettlebell Club (WKC) Fitness Trainer and Kettlebell Coach
- Spinning® Instructors;
- Turbokick® Instructors;
- Fitness Kickboxing Level II Coach;
- Pilates Level I and II Instructors;
- TRX® system trainers
- Ayruveda Lifestyle Consultant
We focus on offering:
- Quality Student-Ratio in classes-max 15
- Pre-Registering is an option – Feel Free to Attend any Classes, Anytime
- No membership fees
- A variety of options-pay as you go, class cards; annual, monthly plans available
- Private Specialized Studio Spaces in a historic building with natural lighting; soothing décor; 20 foot ceilings and private showers
Meet Our Instructors-Angelina Mann
Registered Yoga Teacher, Strength and Conditioning Coach
Among Angie’s many certifications and achievements, she has: Level II Agatsu kettlebell Instructor; Crossfit Level 1 Coach; Crossfit Kids Coach; Crossfit Olympic Lifting Coach Ultimate XT Bootcamp; KBTA Level 1 & 2 Kettlebell Trainer Specialist.
Angelina is a graduated from the Yoga Station’s Yoga Teacher Training Program and has taken the Ashtanga teacher’s training with David Swenson.